Friday, September 7, 2012

Field Study by Anna Maria Horner



I have been a good girl all year and have not bought much fabric.  I have even destashed twice!!  I waited patiently for the reveal of Anna Maria Horner's latest range at Fall Quilt Market and it didn't disappoint.  I have been waiting patiently for Field Study to hit the stores and then I splurged and bought a full FQ set from Pink Castle Fabrics in a 20% off sale.  The doorbell rang early this morning, it doesn't happen often and it was the Postie with some happy mail!

The only disappointing thing is that I am so busy for the next couple of days that I am not going to be able to rip open that plastic and have a proper fondle.  I need to savour that moment for when I have a clear head and some time to sit and drool.  And then it will probably go into a bag with the Good Folks that I'm hoarding until I have the current WIPs out of the way.  I'm thinking a bed quilt if I can be brave enough to tackle a project that large.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you!! I've only got a few bits of this range but they're so gorgeous I'll have to get more. Enjoy that moment when you get to rip open the plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, I have just bought a sewing machine so I will have to start making a few things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Interesting post. I really appreciate this post. estetik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once it's ready for use, Air Krete looks much like hermes outlet shaving cream. In fact, it's a cement foam that traps thousands of tiny air bubbles. If air alone were left inside your fendi outlet walls, it would move, flow and transfer prada handbags heat through convection. But trapping this air in millions of individual chambers forces heat to transfer through conduction -- a much slower process. This is the same function of fiberglass insulation but without the carcinogenic microfibers, without the formaldehyde used in manufacture and with more insulating rolex replica power per inch of thickness. Air Krete also offers superior fireproofing, pest-proofing and noise-proofing.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.